Guide for Creatorsbeta
- 1. Introduction
- 2. How to Start Selling
- 3. Publish on Marketplace
- 4. Plans and Pricing
- 5. Billing Cycle and Payouts
- 6. Handling Products (Websites)
- 7. Customer List
- 8. Changing Your Account Information
- 9. Customer Support
- 10. Providing Your Website to the Customer
- # Are your services related with selling WordPress themes/plugins?
- # What is Ready-Made WordpPress site?
- # What are the differences between Ready-Made WordPress site and common WordPress theme?
- # Will I be able to make more profit than before? (Compared to other marketplaces)
- # How much does your service cost?
- How to start selling
- # What do I need to do to start selling?
- # How's the selling process done?
- # How is the product review process done?
- # If I make any changes on my product, will that affect the existing customer's website?
- # Can I add changes to my products after publishing them?
- # How can I integrate ReadyShip with my existing WordPress business?
- Themes, Plugins and Licenses
- # Can I use themes/plugins developed by someone else?
- # Will my plugins' settings and customizations work on the customer's site?
- # Can I use split licensed plugins/themes like the ones sold on ThemeForest or other marketplaces?
- # Are there any special requirements or limiations?
- Hosting & Domains
- # What are the specs of your hosting servers?
- # Can customers use their own domain? How do you handle domains?
- # Can the customer use FTP?
- # What about updates? Are WordPress core and themes/plugins going to be updated automatically?
- # Can the customer use SSH or change server configurations?
- Plans & Pricing
- # How is the selling price defined?
- # What's the minimum selling price?
- # If the minimum selling price is $59/month, how much will I get?
- # Can I change the selling price after I publish my products?
- # What are the differences between the three plans?
- # What kind of payment methods can the customer use?
- # Are there any additional paid options of the hosting service?
- Billing & Payouts
- # How will i get my payouts?
- # How are the billings scheduled?
- # What if the billing fails?
- Other Technical Questions
- # Can I use Multisite WordPress to manage my customers' websites?
- # How is the cloning done techincally?
- Is ReadyShip a marketplace? (Like ThemeForest?)
- What is your development roadmap?
- Can I only sell themes that I developed myself?
- Can I use any plugins?
- Will my plugin settings and customized settings work?
- How is WordPress updated?
- Can customers use their own domain names? How do you handle domain names?
- Can the seller provide his or her own support and services?
- I do not want to provide support if the customer changes the theme. How do I handle this?
- If there is a certified supporter program (customization services after the purchase), I want to join. Is there one?
- What about GPL?
- Can I sell plugins and themes that are under a split license?
Plans and Pricing
With ReadyShip, you can create your own plans on top of the basic fees of our server plans.
ReadyShip offers 3 plans as illustrated below.
|Your Profit / month||$24 (or more)||$24 (or more)||$24 (or more)|
|Basic Infrastructure Fee / month||$35||$125||$415|
|Memory||up to 64GB (Dynamically)||up to 64GB (Dynamically)||up to 64GB (Dynamically)|
|CPU||8 x 3.1 GHz Intel Xeon Scalable (Skylake)||8 x 3.1 GHz Intel Xeon Scalable (Skylake)||8 x 3.1 GHz Intel Xeon Scalable (Skylake)|
|Monthly Data Transfer Limit||50GB||200GB||1000GB|
|Monthly Unique Visits||100,000||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Trial Period (Days)||30||30||30|
You can create and modify plans and plan groups as you please. Each product can belong to a different plan group.
A default Plan Group will be automatically created for you when you fist sign-up. You can add/modify Plan Groups as you please, but note that Plan Groups cannot be deleted.
Your earnings will be automatically transferred to your PayPal account after the Stripe fee (3.6%) and PayPal fee (4.4%) are deducted.
For more details, please see Payment Fees and Payout Amount.
You can add a new Plan Group to the Plan List. You can set the following items:
- Name: Set the name of the Plan Group. This is only for creator purposes. Your customers cannot see the name.
- Pricing: Enter the monthly pricing for each of the 3 plans.
- Annual payment discount (Optional): The default discount for annual payment is 15%. However you can set the discount as you desire.
The minimum selling price is $59/month while the maximum selling price is $1100/month.
Currently, the only available currencies are USD and JPY. However, customers can pay using any currency as they will be automatically converted in the payment process.
You can change the pricing of any Plan anytime from the Plan Group’s settings page. The changes will take effect immediately.
Note that the modified pricing will not be applied to the existing customers.
The amount that customers pay is based on the pricing that was in effect when they bought the website. So even if you change the pricing, it will not affect the subscription price of the existing customers.
For example, if a customer is paying $70/month and you change the pricing to $80/month, the customer will continue to pay $70/month. The same applies even if you set lower pricing.