Guide for Creatorsbeta
- 1. Introduction
- 2. How to Start Selling
- 3. Publish on Marketplace
- 4. Plans and Pricing
- 5. Billing Cycle and Payouts
- 6. Handling Products (Websites)
- 7. Customer List
- 8. Changing Your Account Information
- 9. Customer Support
- 10. Providing Your Website to the Customer
- # Are your services related with selling WordPress themes/plugins?
- # What is Ready-Made WordpPress site?
- # What are the differences between Ready-Made WordPress site and common WordPress theme?
- # Will I be able to make more profit than before? (Compared to other marketplaces)
- # How much does your service cost?
- How to start selling
- # What do I need to do to start selling?
- # How's the selling process done?
- # How is the product review process done?
- # If I make any changes on my product, will that affect the existing customer's website?
- # Can I add changes to my products after publishing them?
- # How can I integrate ReadyShip with my existing WordPress business?
- Themes, Plugins and Licenses
- # Can I use themes/plugins developed by someone else?
- # Will my plugins' settings and customizations work on the customer's site?
- # Can I use split licensed plugins/themes like the ones sold on ThemeForest or other marketplaces?
- # Are there any special requirements or limiations?
- Hosting & Domains
- # What are the specs of your hosting servers?
- # Can customers use their own domain? How do you handle domains?
- # Can the customer use FTP?
- # What about updates? Are WordPress core and themes/plugins going to be updated automatically?
- # Can the customer use SSH or change server configurations?
- Plans & Pricing
- # How is the selling price defined?
- # What's the minimum selling price?
- # If the minimum selling price is $59/month, how much will I get?
- # Can I change the selling price after I publish my products?
- # What are the differences between the three plans?
- # What kind of payment methods can the customer use?
- # Are there any additional paid options of the hosting service?
- Billing & Payouts
- # How will i get my payouts?
- # How are the billings scheduled?
- # What if the billing fails?
- Other Technical Questions
- # Can I use Multisite WordPress to manage my customers' websites?
- # How is the cloning done techincally?
- Is ReadyShip a marketplace? (Like ThemeForest?)
- What is your development roadmap?
- Can I only sell themes that I developed myself?
- Can I use any plugins?
- Will my plugin settings and customized settings work?
- How is WordPress updated?
- Can customers use their own domain names? How do you handle domain names?
- Can the seller provide his or her own support and services?
- I do not want to provide support if the customer changes the theme. How do I handle this?
- If there is a certified supporter program (customization services after the purchase), I want to join. Is there one?
- What about GPL?
- Can I sell plugins and themes that are under a split license?
YYou can see the list of your customers from the dashboard in your account. The list includes both current and former customers.
The list is generated according to the websites’ purchase history. For example if a customer has purchased the same product three times, three lines of data will appear in the list.
Customer List Information
The customer list includes the following information:
- Customer’s email address
- Website purchase date
- Product name
- Status (Active or inactive customer)
- Next payment date and amount (Total amount including server fee)
- Your revenue (The amount that will be transferred to your PayPal account)
Using the Customer List
You can register your customers’ email addresses in your CRM or other automated marketing tool. You have the right to send marketing emails to your customers, however, please make sure to follow the rules and laws for email marketing campaigns.
Please feel free to contact us.