Guide for Creatorsbeta
- 1. Introduction
- 2. How to Start Selling
- 3. Publish on Marketplace
- 4. Plans and Pricing
- 5. Billing Cycle and Payouts
- 6. Handling Products (Websites)
- 7. Customer List
- 8. Changing Your Account Information
- 9. Customer Support
- 10. Providing Your Website to the Customer
- # Are your services related with selling WordPress themes/plugins?
- # What is Ready-Made WordpPress site?
- # What are the differences between Ready-Made WordPress site and common WordPress theme?
- # Will I be able to make more profit than before? (Compared to other marketplaces)
- # How much does your service cost?
- How to start selling
- # What do I need to do to start selling?
- # How's the selling process done?
- # How is the product review process done?
- # If I make any changes on my product, will that affect the existing customer's website?
- # Can I add changes to my products after publishing them?
- # How can I integrate ReadyShip with my existing WordPress business?
- Themes, Plugins and Licenses
- # Can I use themes/plugins developed by someone else?
- # Will my plugins' settings and customizations work on the customer's site?
- # Can I use split licensed plugins/themes like the ones sold on ThemeForest or other marketplaces?
- # Are there any special requirements or limiations?
- Hosting & Domains
- # What are the specs of your hosting servers?
- # Can customers use their own domain? How do you handle domains?
- # Can the customer use FTP?
- # What about updates? Are WordPress core and themes/plugins going to be updated automatically?
- # Can the customer use SSH or change server configurations?
- Plans & Pricing
- # How is the selling price defined?
- # What's the minimum selling price?
- # If the minimum selling price is $59/month, how much will I get?
- # Can I change the selling price after I publish my products?
- # What are the differences between the three plans?
- # What kind of payment methods can the customer use?
- # Are there any additional paid options of the hosting service?
- Billing & Payouts
- # How will i get my payouts?
- # How are the billings scheduled?
- # What if the billing fails?
- Other Technical Questions
- # Can I use Multisite WordPress to manage my customers' websites?
- # How is the cloning done techincally?
- Is ReadyShip a marketplace? (Like ThemeForest?)
- What is your development roadmap?
- Can I only sell themes that I developed myself?
- Can I use any plugins?
- Will my plugin settings and customized settings work?
- How is WordPress updated?
- Can customers use their own domain names? How do you handle domain names?
- Can the seller provide his or her own support and services?
- I do not want to provide support if the customer changes the theme. How do I handle this?
- If there is a certified supporter program (customization services after the purchase), I want to join. Is there one?
- What about GPL?
- Can I sell plugins and themes that are under a split license?
Changing Your Account Information
You can edit your account information any time.
Changing Your Sign-up Information
You can change your sign-up information any time. The information you have set during your sign-up process:
- Email address (Login ID)
- Company Name (Optional)
- Website URL (Optional)
- Default Currency (However you can still create plans with different currency)
Your email and password are not made public. Other than your public profile information, your customers can also see the support email and support page URL that you have set on the product settings page.
Changing Your Payment Processor Account
Currently the only available payment processor is PayPal. For details on receiving payouts, please check Payment Fees and Payout Amount.
Once you link your account with a payment processor account, you cannot change it from the Dashboard. If you want to change the payment processor account, please contact via our support email firstname.lastname@example.org or the Intercom chat window in the right bottom corner on your screen.